Access Statement For Whitley Elm Cottages
4 x two bedroom cottages.
Viola Cottage is single storey: the other three cottages are two storey;
the bathrooms in Octavia Cottage and Portia Cottage are on the
• Tel: 01926 484577
• Mobile: 07929 264386
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website www.whitleyelmcottages.co.uk
• Nearest town is Warwick: 5 miles, 12 minutes by car.
• Nearest railway stations: Warwick Parkway, Lapworth, Dorridge
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• Along a tarmac and gravel drive to parking which is adjacent to the
• Ample secure off-road parking is available on a level area.
• Access to the cottages is along a short level gravel path to the patios
outside each cottage. There is one step onto each patio and one step
into each cottage. Viola Cottage has three widely spaced shallow
steps into the cottage.
• Outside lighting is by automatic security lights.
• Each cottage also has its own exterior light.
• Portia and Octavia Cottages have open plan living areas/kitchens all
on one level. The bathrooms are on the ground floor.
• Bianca Cottage has a dining kitchen and separate living room.
• Viola Cottage has a separate kitchen. This cottage is all on one
• All rooms are carpeted, except Octavia and Portia which have a
wooden floor to the downstairs. There is vinyl flooring in the bathroom
of Octavia, a tiled floor in the bathroom of Portia and wooden flooring
in the bathroom of Bianca and Viola. Viola and Bianca kitchens have
Vinyl floor covering.
• The bedrooms are approached by a modern staircase, and carpeted.
• In Bianca Cottage there is a split staircase: one leading to the double
bedroom and one leading to the twin bedroom and bathroom.
• Viola Cottage is all on one level, and has an additional shower with
one step into it.
• The bathrooms in Portia Cottage, Octavia Cottage and Viola Cottage
are on the ground floor.
• Bianca Cottage has a first floor bathroom.
• Each bathroom has a toilet, hand basin and bath with a shower
• The kitchens are fully equipped and include a sink with drainer,
electric cooker, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment
(separate freezer in Viola).
• Vinyl / wooden floor covering. Central lights. Fire extinguisher and
fire blanket are fitted.
• The laundry is available in the garage, and contains 2 washing
machines and 2 tumble dryers. Ironing boards, irons and airers are
•Each cottage has a front patio with garden furniture surrounded by
shrubs/hedge/fence and a small lawned area.
•There are patios and gardens to the rear of each cottage but only
Bianca Cottage has a rear door. Access to the other cottage rear
gardens is via an uneven path around the outside of the whole
building and gardens.
• Each cottage has an outside light.
• Smoke alarms, fire extinguishers and fire blankets are present in
• Escape routes are through the doors and windows.
• There is a no smoking policy to enhance guests’ comfort.
• Address: Whitley Elm Cottages, Case lane, Mousley End,
Warwickshire CV35 7JE
• Telephone: (0044) 1926 484577
• Minicom: Not Available
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: www.whitleyelmcottages.com
• Hours of operation: 0830-1830
• Emergency number: 07929 264386
• We appreciate your feedback to assist the continual improvement of
the cottages. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or
telephone 01926 484577